Come at the end of July to this unusual celebration of rural life and old professions: Feast of the Dung and Festi’Bouz
- Old-fashioned way of making butter and rope,
- Old-fashioned way of creating dung (for heating and grills),
- Harvesting and threshing in the past,
- Exhibition of old tractors,
- Demonstration of “bâton sautou” (jumping sticks) and straw bales throwing,
Artisanal animations, antique fairs, popular ball, country dinner, fireworks.
FESTI’BOUZ : free open air concert on Saturday night to start the festivities.
More information by email: email@example.com